The department of Government and Community Affairs is pleased to be a part of the Georgia Legislative Internship Program (GLIP) Application process. Listed below are all of the instructions and dates needed for applying. Please read the description thoroughly. We look forward to hearing from you!
2024 Georgia Legislative Internship Program (GLIP) Application
All Georgia State University GLIP Applicants MUST submit application materials to [email protected]
by October 4th, 2023!
DATES TO REMEMBER:
2024 Georgia Legislative Internship Program Information Session:
● Date & Time: Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 12:30 pm
● Location: Langdale Hall, Room 1076
GSU Application Deadline: October 4, 2024
● Please send all application materials in PDF form to [email protected]
● Applicants will be contacted via email to schedule their preliminary interviews
Preliminary Interviews (for Georgia State University Students Applying):
● Date & Time: Tuesday, October 10th – Friday October 13th (Time Slots TBA)
● Location: Centennial Hall (100 Auburn Avenue, Suite 300 Atlanta, GA 30303) 3rd floor; Government and Community Affairs
● All specific program information and application outline can be found at the Georgia General Assembly’s Intern Homepage – listed below:
Please note that the dates/information listed are state-wide and apply to ALL GLIP applicants from all of the state colleges and universities listed.
● The October 4th deadline ONLY applies to Georgia State University Students who are applying to the 2024 GLIP Program.
● All GSU applicants must submit the application materials (pdf form) as indicated on the Georgia General Assembly’s site directly to [email protected] and not to any of the college coordinators listed. Any GSU coordinators listed are provided for contacting, should you have questions or concerns.
● Main Contact for GLIP Program & GSU Director is Dr. Stephanie Kerce ([email protected]).
Government and Community Affairs
100 Auburn Avenue, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30303