The Rialto Center for the Arts at Georgia State University is the cultural centerpiece of downtown, located in the heart of Atlanta’s historic Fairlie-Poplar district.
- In 2018-2019 the Rialto’s annual economic impact on Atlanta and the state of Georgia was $27,385,469.
- The Rialto hosts 60,000 visitors each year.
- Since the Rialto re-opened in 1996 as part of Georgia State University, it has hosted over 1,250,000 visitors.
- The Rialto2Go programs reached over 2,700* elementary through high school students, and more than 420 university students during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Annually, approximately 90 Rialto2Go artists from around the world perform for and engage in arts programming with underserved, public and Title 1 school students in Atlanta.
- Rialto Jazz for Kids, the Rialto’s signature education program since 2004, serves more than 1,800 public school students each year.
- An estimated 25,000 people per year view the curated, bimonthly art exhibitions featured in the Rialto Lobby Gallery through the Rialto Visual Arts Series, which has highlighted more than 200 local artists and more than 90 shows since 2005.
- More than 200 enthusiastic volunteers from diverse backgrounds, cultures, ages and abilities work as ushers and greeters for Rialto shows each year.